A Multi Point Diamond Dresser in which Sharp Natural
Diamonds are set in a circular crown at right angle to the operating plane.
As soon as the diamonds on the indexed position are completely used up, the
crown can be re-indexed on the shank for new points. Shanks for the crown
are made to customer's specifications.
- All types of large wheels where fine truing is considered important.
- Specially recommended for cylindrical grinders.
- The diamonds can be completely used up and resetting is redundant.
- Since two or more diamonds come in contact with the wheel the work
load on the diamonds is divided and the diamonds last longer.
- A large area of the wheel is dressed more efficiently in a relatively
shorter time than a single point.
- As several points are in use simultaneously the feed may be safely
- Finer finish is obtained on the wheel due to the crystal shape of the
- Can be used for side dressing.
- MIC-24 with 24 Diamonds for wheel size up to 600 mm diameter wheel.
- MIC-36 with 36 Diamonds for wheel size above 600 mm diameter wheel.
Multipoint Indexable Crown